Company Secretarial Practice Manual is a comprehensive manual comprising topic-wise concise commentary on the law and procedures under the Companies Act, 2013. The third edition of the book has been thoroughly revised in view of sea changes brought in by the Companies Act, 2013. This edition is a unique treatise, comprising of 50 chapters, with focus on the practical and procedural aspects to assist company secretaries in their day-to-day secretarial activities.
• Contains commentary with latest case notes on important aspects of the Companies Act, 2013
• Updated with the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015
• Explains key compliance requirements relating to Director’s Interests and their Disclosures, Related Party Transactions and Insider Trading
• Includes reference to constitution of NCLT and NCLAT
• Contains a separate chapter on compliances under the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
• Provides updated rules, regulations and removal of difficulties orders, notifications and circulars with cross reference given in the commentary
• Incorporates specimen resolutions and precedents
• Includes useful tables and key compliance checklists relating to (i) Investments, Loans, Guarantees and Securities; (ii) Kinds of Disclosure requirements under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations (iii) Buy-back of shares and (iv) Board meetings It will be of immense value to company secretaries, law practitioners, judges and officers working in regulatory authorities like the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Regional Directors, Registrar of Companies, National Company Law Tribunal, Stock Exchanges and Securities and Exchange Board of India. It will also be useful for students of law and in particular, aspiring Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants and Cost and Works Accountants.